Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Official Residency #2

As I was crossing the street last night on the way to watch my first ever professional hockey game, another opportunity presented itself for me to flash my offical resident credentials. I still had 3-4 seconds to cross the street with a green light, so I hopped down off the curb. As I hopped down of the curb into the street, the car nearest me chose that exact moment to start forward to get a jump on the light. I stiff-armed the car and bounced out of the tackle to make it across the street safely (for a first down!).

3 comments:

UcheSarah said...

When Gus was here we were walking to meet him and we saw him coming. At an intersection he paused, looked both directions and waited for a tricycle (motorcyle with sidecar)that was heading towards him before crossing the road. Uche and I started laughing. Still makes me smile. I figure noone wants to be the one to run into the white girl, so I just step out!

UcheSarah said...

I forgot to mention the tricycle was at least 20 feet away from him.

noah! said...

pwned!