Saturday, October 11, 2008

What I did for homework...

I'm taking Russian lessons and I had homework the other day. I had to translate a paragraph into Russian. Now, it might not seem like much, but I thought it was pretty cool that I was able to do it without reaching for the dictionary too many times (two). Here is what I was able to translate:

A lesson is in progress now. This is the teacher. This is the boy student and the girl student. The teacher is reading, and the boy student and the girl student are listening. They are listening carefully. Jim and Mary understand the text well. Then Jim reads. He reads quickly and correctly. The teacher says, "Jim, you read well." Then they speak Russian.

I'd type up of the translation but that would take about 5 hours. So here's a picture with my wonderful handwriting:




2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is pretty cool man. I can relate as I am studying Chinese and well typing Chinese isn't the easiest thing.

Elizabeth Joy said...

I remember this lesson :-)