Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'm an idiot




This was probably one of the dumbest things I've done in my life. The team I play with had a match on Saturday. I was ready with all my winter gear for my first game in the snow. But there was one thing I wasn't prepared for: it turns out that underneath the 2-4 inches of snow is a layer of solid ice. I should have brought skates, not cleats. After one particularly nasty fall, someone on the other team asked if I was alright. Maybe, I responded.

And I still have not found Sitro anywhere.

1 comment:

zach harrison said...

Joel I miss you and agree that you are an idiot, but a likable one! The other day someone was wearing glasses (I forget who) that are similar to yours. I kept getting tricked into thinking that it was you. I was always a little disappointed to find out that it wasn't you (sad face {I refuse to use those semicolon face bullshit things}). Anyways, I wish I could have watched you fall really hard and watch Lost with you. I just remembered! I went ice skating the other day and I fell really hard too. My knee still kinda hurts from it.