Monday, December 15, 2008

My roommate Pete told me about how he was shoo-ed out of a building the other day because the "concierge" thought he was homeless. This isn't the first time he's been mistaken for a vagrant. A few weeks ago as he was walking to the supermarket, he was spotted by a bum. This guy would put out his hand to all the passersby, but when Pete walked by he pulled back his hand and gave a Pete a nod of recognition.

Oh, and here's a youtube link about Pete and his 15 minutes of fame:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6E9IyOs1CU

I get a kick outta ol' Pete.

3 comments:

scott J tyler said...

Your roommate is crazy!!

Question: Who runs toward gunshots to see if they can lend a hand in apprehending villains?

Answer: Joel's roommate who is a mighty hero.

Did he ever get his bills paid?

Joel said...

oh ya, people donated.

zach harrison said...

He probably gets so many русские женщины (I tried to say something dirty but babelfish denied me) with those scars!