Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I Heard the Bells

Those of you that know my wife, Elizabeth, know that she is a big fan of Christmas and anything related to Christmas. Pope John Paul II said that as Christians we are Easter People; if Elizabeth would have had an audience with him, I'm sure she would have set him straight and told him that we are, in fact, Christmas People.

So, naturally, Christmas music has been playing in our little apartment since September. Unlike my wife, I'm not a fan of the entire Christmas song catalog, but there are some that always affect me. Here are my top three:

1. I Head the Bells on Christmas Day
2. O Holy Night
3. Silent Night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If only my life were this interesting. I knew you enjoy reading, but your writing is interesting. Maybe you could write a book, it would be interesting. Good luck with your marriage, and God bless your marriage and your trips to Russia. Kyle from the trip to Ludeynapolye.