Friday, January 22, 2010

It's Russia, It's Cold


The other day, our science teacher figured out that it was -34.6 degrees F with the wind chill factored in. That's cold.

My buddy gave me ride in his car to the bank. I hopped out at the ATM, got my money, came back, and couldn't shut the door because the latch had frozen. We drove back with me holding the door closed.

A falling icicle killed someone the other day.

While walking home the other night, it was so cold I wanted to sit down and cry, but then I figured my eyes would freeze shut and then my organs would slowly start shutting down and I would die; I kept on walking.

Russians love ice cream in the winter. I think because you can walk around with it for half an hour and it won't melt. It will actually get harder, like my heart when it gets this cold.

3 comments:

zach harrison said...

That's too cold. I would club a baby seal and wear it's thick blubber to keep warm.

noah! said...

holy crap! what a way to go!

Austen said...

This is hilarious, Joel!